Terms & Conditions
App Developer Projects
Acceptance of Terms
Modifications to the Terms & Conditions
AppTank reserves the right, but not limited to modify, change, edit, and delete items within this agreement at our sole discretion. Any changes made to this agreement will go into effect immediately after the revisions have been made and posted to the site.
No Spam Policy
You agree not to use AppTank as a form of solicitation, e-mail advertisements, or anything spam related or classified. Which includes but is not limited to AppTank databases, servers, or computer systems. Any violation or unauthorized use of AppTanks computer systems is in violation of not only these Terms & Conditions but also certain state & federal laws, including & without limitation to the Computer Fraud & Abuse Act. Such violations may subject one to civil & criminal penalties.
Termination of Service
AppTank at any time, reserves the right to terminate your account without written notice or reason, as well as block any of your information, including, but not limited to your IP Address, e-mail, phone number, etc. Further, you agree that AppTank is not liable for any loss to you or third party due to the termination of your account. You will not receive a refund of credits if your account has been terminated. AppTank reserves the right to deny your request to post your project to AppTank at any time, for any reason or under any circumstance.
Disclaimers of Warranties
AppTank (for app developer and application development projects) disclaims any and all responsibility for the content, legality, reliability, accuracy of all or any information or material on this website. AppTankÂ (for app developer and application development projects)Â disclaims any responsibility to any actions taken on this site. AppTank disclaims any and all harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information on this site, or from relations to this site. Using AppTank and its services is purely at your own risk. AppTankÂ (for app developer and application development projects)Â disclaims any warranties for services received through this site or acquired through or related to. AppTank disclaims any harmful components in connection to AppTank or its services.
Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstance shall AppTank or its licensors be liable for any and all damages including and not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, or punitive damages, whether it be based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or other wise, resulting from any aspect of the use of AppTank, even if AppTankÂ (for app developer and application development projects) has been advised of the possibility of such damages. These limitations shall be applied to the fullest extent by law.
AppTank reserves the right to deny or grant a refund. Refunds will only be presented in the form of credits to your account. No cash refunds will be made under any circumstance.
A refund cannot be made if the one or more of the follow occur:
- If you are unable to contact the client by using the correct methods provided by the client. This is a circumstance that is not in the control of AppTank, but purely in the control of the bidder.
- A client closes the project after the bidder has purchased the lead.
- A client does not choose you or your company for the project. It is up to the bidder to get the project awarded to them. AppTank only provides the lead for the project, AppTankÂ (for app developer and application development projects)Â Â does not award projects.
A refund will be issued if one or more of the following occur:
- The client issues contact information for which the client cannot be reached.
- The lead was from another developer or designer trying to obtain pricing information or data from its competitors.
- The client turns out to be a job seeker or an individual working on a research project, news article or any item that is not related to the services provided by AppTank.
- The project is bogus.
- The client has their project posted on multiple job boards.
If you believe you have received an bogus lead and want a refund, please report the bogus lead to email@example.com . An investigation will take place and if AppTank deems the lead to indeed be bogus, then a refund will be issued for the correct amount of credits that were spent to obtain such leads.
As a client posting a project on AppTank, you fully understand and agree to follow these following terms:
- You agree that your project is a legitimate project and that you are using AppTank to hire an app developer to complete your project.
- If you do not respond to our verification attempts either by e-mail or phone, we reserve the right to automatically reject your project from being posted onto AppTank without further notice.
- You agree that you are at least 18 years of age and fully understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
Violation of Terms
Any violations made can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All content on this site is the responsibility of the person from which the content was originated. You are responsible for all information for which you post on AppTank. You grant AppTank permission to use any correspondence and context in any form of promotional materials or publications related to and/or being used in relations to AppTank. This includes but is not limited to: Success Stories, feedback, printed materials, etc.
You agree that you are following and abiding all applicable local, state, federal and international laws and regulations.